We’d love to share our family recipe with you for AMAZING sugar-free ice cream that tastes delicious and avoids the nonsense!
You will need:
1 can full-fat coconut milk or cream
¼ cup honey (maple syrup)
¼ cup almond butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp sea salt
1. Place all the ingredients into a high-powered blender.
2. Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Turn on your ice cream maker.
4. Pour the mixture directly from the blender into the ice cream maker while it is moving.
5. Let the mixture churn for about 20-25 minutes until it becomes a firm ball or the ice cream maker stops rotating.
6. Transfer it into an airtight, freezer-friendly container and freeze that for at least 1 hour, or until it is completely frozen.