Just in case you forgot what makes a superfood food SUPER, here is a small reminder:
Superfoods have extra-large doses of essential vitamins and minerals in them which can help us ward off diseases and live a longer, healthier life. They are also fantastic for your gut health, superfoods can be a great source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are incredible as they work at shielding our bodies from cell damage and helping prevent awful diseases.
In this blog, we have listed some of the more ‘exotic’ Superfoods that are available for anyone and everyone! You can incorporate them easily into your diet in many different ways.
Benefits of Cacao Nibs & Powder
- Cacao contains the highest concentration of antioxidants in food
- It is the number one source of magnesium
- Improves heart health
- Relaxes muscles
- Protects your body from disease-causing free radicals
- Improves cognitive function
- Rich in antioxidants
- Enhances energy, mood, and memory